Turning Japanese: 17 fruit and veg a day

Saturday, July 08, 2006

I stumble

Well, the last few days have been really hard to keep track of. I could have been eating some fruit and veg, but I'm not too sure. I ate very little. There are a couple of reasons for that: 1) school's out and I'm at home. I do very little, and as a result, I need to eat little. I know that sounds crazy (I probably mentioned previously, and how crazy I thought it sounded) but it's true. 2) My M has been away. I know M doesn't believe this, but I don't feel like making an effort when he's not around. I can get by on sad little ready meals and frozen pizzas. He's the one that encourages me to eat better, to eat more healthily and to cook proper food. Even though he's not doing this mad challenge, he's the reason I'm sticking with it, when I do it. So when he was away, I had very little compulsion to cook anything good for myself. Thankfully, he returned yesterday from a mountain biking trip with his father, looking fitter than ever and wanting something proper to eat. I was more than happy to oblige.
    7/7/06 potions:
    1 orange juice
    2 bananas
    3 strawberry
    1 satsuma
    3 veggie cassarole (chickpeas, garden peas, tomatoes, spring onions)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home