Turning Japanese: 17 fruit and veg a day

Thursday, July 20, 2006

1977/06 portions: 12

I've been eversobusy. So busy I'm knackered and don't want to go on today. We're off on holiday so there will be a hiatus for about a week or 10 days. I will be keeping a food diary, as I think it will be interesting to see how I'll be while in France. But I'll have to input everything when I get home -- M might not find it too interesting that I'm spending all my time documenting my food and none looking at the Alps.

But someone's watching my dogs and my house is dirty and messy, a hard combo to tackle effectively. Some bits will stay dirty, some bits messy. It's about finding the balance that doesn't make you look like a madwoman -- What, another pile of papers? Ugh, look at that hair in the corner... and that corner! So I've been bustin' my butt to clean. I barely ate so I had to make a good dinner to make up for it.

Brekkie
    Melon - 3 portions
Lunch
    Microwave pizza
    Apple-elderflower juice - 1 portion
Snack
    Hummus and watercress sandwich - 2 portions

Dinner
    Prawn stir-fry (courgettes, beansprouts, peppers, broccoli)- 5 portions
    Apple-rhubarb crumble with vanilla ice cream - 1 portion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home