Turning Japanese: 17 fruit and veg a day

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

17/7/06 portions: 8

All those peas from the 16th came back to haunt me. The loo in Tesco didn't flush properly and waving at me where about six little peas, looking as if they had just come out of the pod (well, they had... the first pod, I mean).

"Chew your food!" they said, cheerily.

But that's today, the 18th. As for the 17th, nothing remarkable. I didn't have much fruit or veg in the house as we're going on holiday shortly and I couldn't be bothered to purchase anything (which I did today, the 18th, anyway). So that accounts for the Doritos and orange snack combo: stopped at a corner shop.

Brekkie
    2 grapes
Lunch
    remnants of a dinner long ago: pasta, peas, bacon with some parmesan, adding some sausage.
    2 peas portions
A bag of "fun size" Doritos
1 orange

Dinner
    1 small microwave pizza
    3 broccoli
Snack: peanut butter and jam sandwich - 2 portions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home