Turning Japanese: 17 fruit and veg a day

Monday, July 17, 2006

16/7/06 portions: 13

After realising my intake was going to be pathetically low, I did what any self-respecting 17-a-dayer (which I seem to believe is only me) would do: I pea'd up. Yup, had an enormous bowl of garden peas with three-fourths a pork and Edinburgh ale sausage from Crombie's. Delish.

    Brekkie
      2 mango
      6 panckes with fakey American maple syrup (of the Aunt Jemima's variety)
    Lunch
      Three-fourths of a mozarella, roasted veg and pesto sandwich, twice (first one was from a kiosk; the second from the cafe that made it, this time on a croissant and how can anyone resist the buttery-goodness of a croissant?) -- 1 portion of roasted veg
      A honkin' huge brownie
    PB and J sandwich -- 2 portions
    1 apple juice

    Dinner
      7 peas
      1 sausage

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home