Turning Japanese: 17 fruit and veg a day

Saturday, July 15, 2006

15/7/06 portions: 7

Because the 14th was rather boring, I do not write of it. It does not exist. I am that omniscient.

As for today, did what I do on the weekend, abstain, so why go on about it. I think I'm supposed to be giving a breakdown of my meals, I shall do it that way.

    Brekkie
    • ½ chocolate chip cookie
    • A "big" egg and bacon roll
    • Some melon, but not enough to constitute a portion
    ¾ a glazed lemon and passionfruit tart
    ¾ apple and blueberry cake
I think, combined with the melon, that should all count as one portion!
    A late dim sum lunch, including
    • Char siu buns
    • A few dumplings
    • Some curried baby octopus
    • Sticky rice with pork and stinky, salty fish
    • 2 portions of bok choi (pak choi in this country)
    Other ½ of chocolate chip cookie
    3 grapes
    1 apple juice
Which I will go to drink right now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home