Turning Japanese: 17 fruit and veg a day

Thursday, July 13, 2006

12/7/06 portions: 9

I've been thinking of keeping a fart diary (as mentioned in another entry), but haven't gotten around to it just yet. Yesterday would have been impossible to keep an accurate record as I was trumping left and right. I don't think that the fish and chips I had yesterday was sitting well with me. But I would have it again, those lovely, lovely fish and chips.

I ran out of the house yesterday as I had an appointment in the City Centre. I had eaten nothing and Greggs was nearby. Hmmm... yum-yums. I think I did well to have only one. But then that didn't explain the egg, bacon and cheese sandwich from Burger King (that cheese was rank, some Monterray Jack-ish processed crap; just stick the regular processed "American" cheese crap on it, thank you -- and since when was brown sauce put on it) and the tall white chocolate mocha decaf with soya, no cream. Apparently, 344 calories with skimmed milk!

    1 orange juice
    1 banana
    1 satsuma
    3 dried blueberry
    1 grape jam; 1 peanut butter (PB and J, again)
    3 cauliflower
    2 aubergine parmesean wraps (aubergine and tomatoes in roasted peppers)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home