Turning Japanese: 17 fruit and veg a day

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

11/7/06 portions: 15

A lot of good this whole exercise is doing me. Am I healthier? Well... at least I'm only eating 2 Tesco's Finest Triple Chocolate Chunk cookies a day. Am I fitter? Well, how can anyone improve on how good this is?

I went to the gym today. 30 minutes of the cross-trainer on the cross-country course. Then weight lifting and some ab work. Do know that I used to lift weights regularly, but now I sadly lift much, much less than before. My back is very weak and I am unable to prop my body up on right arm and elbow. I'm a mess! So what did I do upon realising this? Had some fish and chips. In my defence, I had it with garden peas and didn't eat all the fish or chips.

Oh hell, who am I fooling? Where are the cookies!?

    1 orange juice (nearly finished, then no mas for me)
    2 melon
    1 satsuma
    1 banana
    2 veggie casserole (peas, chickpeas, tomatoes, spring onions)
    1 peanut butter; 1 grape jam -- PB and J, crusts kept on
    6 peas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home