Turning Japanese: 17 fruit and veg a day

Monday, July 10, 2006

10/7/06 portions: 9

My personal Catch-22: not doing much, especially not working, makes me less hungry; I'm less hungry because I'm not working. Maybe not a Catch-22, but definitely interesting. I had two oatcakes with Wenslydale with cranberries at 2 pm for lunch -- though I did have a smoked duck sandwich with organic mayo and organic spinach for brekkie, how odd -- cos I wasn't hungry. Completely unhungry (Kobe Bryant asks: Is that a word?) until I take the dogs a walk at 7.30. I'm disappointed about my totals in the last two days -- really I'm trying!

    1 orange juice (an old UHT carton M purchased a while ago -- I definitely didn't purchase it)
    2 melon
    1 banana
    1 satsuma
    1 spinach
    3 broccoli, raw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home