Turning Japanese: 17 fruit and veg a day

Saturday, June 24, 2006

24/6/06 portions: 4

The weekends are my weakness. Weakends, they should be called. M's co-worker had a barbeque. Actually had some nice veg out -- a salad with pepper, cucumbers, tomatoes; kebabs with peppers and courgettes. I gravitated toward the potato salad made with salad cream (tasty, but no portions, even with the spring onions) and the sausages (I did have three pork and apple ones, shouldn't that count for something). Also on the cider again. But it was a very nice organic one. Unfortunately, it was 6.5% -- I was batting way out of my league. And as I result of all these factors, my very paltry sum. I am ashamed. Deeply, deeply ashamed.
    1 apple-elderberry juice
    1 banana
    2 mixed veg (peppers, cucumbers)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home